Business Accreditation Specialist
The BBB in Western VA (Roanoke) has an inside sales position currently available on our Business Relations Team. Our representatives contact business owners and executives within our 32 counties to discuss the benefits of being an accredited business with the BBB. The BBB is a non-profit organization providing advocacy for both businesses and consumers with a rich history of living that promise.
Are you an honest, ethical and driven professional? Do you have a strong work ethic? Do you have great communication skills? Are you motivated and driven by goals? Then, a career at the BBB is waiting for you! Our Accreditation Specialists enjoy:
• 35 Hour Work Week - NO EVENINGS/WEEKENDS!
• Salary While Training
• Commissioned pay structure with a draw component
• Bonus Program
• Leads Provided
• Energetic work environment
• Paid Vacation
• Strong interpersonal skills and computer skills
• Ability to work under pressure of quotas
• Ability to effectively manage time and establish priorities
• Ability to adhere to company presentation guidelines
• Highly motivated, results-oriented
• Quick learner with strong verbal communication skills
• Present a professional image that reflects well on the BBB
• Professional phone voice and excellent telephone etiquette
• Stable work history (references will be verified)
• High school diploma or GED required
• Prior sales or telesales experience
If you are ready for a rewarding career and have the drive to succeed we want to talk with you about joining the team at the BBB! Don't delay - respond today for immediate consideration. Send your resume to Angie Adams at email@example.com or fax to (540) 345-2289.
Sales experience required for consideration.